Rise Creatives and our Sellers would like you to be happy with your purchase(s), however, in circumstances where a Customer wishes to cancel an order or return a product the following information will guide you through the process.
If you change your mind you can cancel the order within 7 working days. (For more information on our 7 day cooling off period see below). If the item has already been dispatched you can return it to the Seller in accordance with the Seller’s returns policy.
We offer a 30-day returns policy, whereby you have up to 30 days from receipt of your goods to return item(s) for any reason.
Exceptions do apply where items are personalised, custom-made or commissioned at point of sale. We are sorry but made-to-order items, earrings and personal items are non-refundable unless faulty. Please refer to individual Seller’s returns policy before ordering if you are unsure.
Exchanges can only be made with the Seller who made the item being returned and are subject to stock or material availability.
The cost of returning the item will be at your expense. Where an item is agreed to be faulty, the cost of this returns postage will be refunded along with the value of the item returned and the delivery charge. You must obtain proof of postage in order to receive a refund for the postage cost for a faulty item.
Where a return is acceptable, a full refund (including p&p fees if the product is deemed faulty) will only be made via our payment provider PayPal to the credit or debit card used to place the order. Refunds can only be made by Rise Creatives via our online payments system, PayPal.
- If returning an item(s) under the 30-day returns guarantee, please complete our Return Request form prior to sending the item back to the Seller. This form needs to be completed before a refund can be authorised and processed. By completing the form Rise Creatives can locate your order details and contact the Seller. It also allows us to understand your reasons for returning the goods and to monitor quality and Customer service.
- Once the form has been completed and we have contacted the Seller regarding the return and the return does not breach the Returns Policy of the site or the individual Seller’s Returns Policy, you need to return the item(s) in their original condition, with labels still attached and with original packaging intact and in resaleable condition.
- Please return the goods appropriately packed and securely to the Seller. The Seller’s address will be sent to you.
- When the Seller has received and checked the item(s), and there has been no error on our part we will refund only the cost of the item. The refund will only be made via our payment provider PayPal to the credit or debit card used to place the order. Refunds can only be made by Rise Creatives via our online payments system PayPal. We will send you confirmation of the refund via email. The cost of returning the item will be at your expense.
- Where an item is agreed to be faulty, the cost of the returns postage will be refunded along with the value of the item returned and the delivery charge for that item. You must obtain proof of postage in order to receive a refund for the postage cost for a faulty item.
- Refunds or exchanges will be made to you within 28 days of receipt of the returned goods, as long as you have followed all of the procedures and timeframes above, and conditional upon stock availability.
Seven-day cooling off period – EU Customers only
By law Customers located in the European Union (including UK) purchasing goods from Sellers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within 7 working days. Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item as follows:
- Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund the cost of the item and the delivery charge for that item.
- Where you are returning an entire order, we will refund the cost of the order and delivery charge that you incurred.
- We will not refund the cost of gift-wrapping, your cost in returning the item to us or any other additional charges unless you return the item because it is deemed faulty or defective.
Note: We do not warrant or guarantee that the information set out above will apply to the goods you have purchased. Therefore, it is important that you check individual Sellers’ returns policies.